Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

Oreos n Chocolate Swirl Buns

These buns are as tasty as they look and oh-so-decadent. I merely made a modification to this recipe. I used to do this recipe by hand because I did not have a mixer, but (hooray) now I do! So if you currently do not have a mixer, you could try out my version.

This time around I did two batches. When I only do one, they are always gone so quickly. Also, I made two batches because one batch is for a bday celebration this weekend. Yippee!

The first batch is pretty much the original plus 2 handful of walnuts and lots more cinnamon bc this household loves cinnamon and nuts. Also, since the very first batch I made was really sweet, when making the filling, I only added 2 tbs of granulated sugar instead of 1/4 cup (which is 4 tbs).


And for the second batch, I merely subbed some of the chocolate chips with oreos! It turned out to still be 1/2 lb of goodies :D Plus, I also only added 2 tbs of granulated sugar instead of the 1/4 cup.
Can you say SA-WEEET! :o)


Super useful to have these on hand:

No comments: