Translate

Sunday, November 3, 2013

DIY Butter

I would just like to say, "I told you so." Le hubby did not believe me when I said that one can make butter from heavy whipping cream. We had this convo ages ago. Until today, when he looked it up online and randomly told me, "Hey, we can make butter with that [pointing to the heavy whipping cream in the fridge]." I told him, "I know. I told you that ages ago." Needless to say, he got the stink eye from me. Meanwhile, he proceeded to make butter.

He simply poured in some heavy whipping cream into a jar and closed it tightly. Then, he shook the jar for about 3 minutes (keep in mind he's pretty strong and works out daily) and saw results. I think it took maybe all of 7-8 minutes to get full on butter. Ta-da!

Buttermilk

Butter!



No comments: