Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

DIY Hamburger Helper

Whenever I think of the hamburger helper commercials, the food I always think of is their cheesy macaroni just add ground beef meal. Tonight I decided to do a version of that take. Here I cooked ground turkey with some costco meatballs.

In another pot, I cooked some pasta to al dente. Then I added a couple slices of american cheese and lots of mozzarella cheese. I would've added cheddar only our cheddar was frozen and mozzarella was not.

My dish came out looking AND tasting pretty deliciously awesome! The turkey makes this dish not too unhealthy (maybe). The costco meatball makes it very savory and yummy. The only thing I added was chopped carrots to give it a bit of color and a wee bit of veggies. Add pepper to taste.
Om nom nom nom nom nom

No comments: