Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Breaded Fish

I can't stop raving about these fish!!!

Omgosh! These were the BEST fish I ever made in my entire lifetime!!!! I only hope I can replicate this for future eats. These are two basa fillets that were defrosted overnight. I patted them down with paper towel to dry them up just a little bit so it's not dripping wet, but still a little moist. I placed them in a flat bowl (to contain my mess as best as possible) and poured about 1/3cup of all-purpose flour and covered both sides of the fish. Then I scrambled one egg in a small bowl and poured it over the fish and again made sure to cover the entire filets with the scrambled egg. Then I took bread crumbs and covered the entire filets as well. I lightly sprinkled red robin's seasoning on them. Fire up a pan, add a little oil and place those babies in. I left them on medium heat for 5 minutes, then flipped. Then I added 1/3 cup of water and covered and let cook for about 1-2 minutes or until water evaporates. After that, I let it cook for another 3-4 minutes. The inside of the fish were very moist and succulent, while the outside was crunchy and tasty. It was very DEEEEEEEE-licious!!!! Serve with rice and salad for a more complete meal. :)

No comments: