Translate

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lamb Noodle Soup

We usually use this brand of noodles whenever we're eating noodles with soup. You cook it pretty much the same as pasta only you don't add salt to the water like some people do with pasta.

Using the noodle water, I usually just add either a can of chicken broth or add more water and chicken bouillon. Then add a long dash of soy sauce. But for the best noodle soup, also add a nice big dollop of the above hot sauce. 

Add lamb slices, sliced cabbage and chopped carrots for your perfectly deliciously noodle soup. As a side note, I cooked the carrots in a separate pot because my bf loves his carrots pretty much melt in your mouth soft. It was the first thing I did, then the noodles. And once I took out the noodles, I blanched the cabbage in the noodle water and then placed them on top of the noodles. Then I cooked the frozen lamb slices in the soup. (If the lamb slices had been fresh, I would've blanched them too and then placed them next to the cabbage. They would've cooked more when I poured the hot soup over it). Lastly, add the carrots! And enjoy!

No comments: