Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Perfected Coconut Bread

I finally took pictures of the coconut bread that's been perfected according to my hubby's liking; soft and moist. It's the same recipe as Coconut Bread #2 because I've been updating the amounts as I tweaked along, but never updated the pictures.

Here's the 6 scrambled eggs in a food processor.

This is what the mixture looked like when I mixed in the 1/2 cup butter (melted works fine too so long as it isn't warm/hot enough to cook the eggs), 1/2 tsp sea salt, 3 tsp splenda (optional) and the 3/4 cup coconut flour. It looked smooth and very wet.

This is what the mixture looked like after I mixed in the 1/2 cup of water. It looked kind of dry. 

Just spoon the batter into a loaf pan and bake in a preheated oven of 350°F for 40 minutes, then 250°F for about 15-20 minutes or until done.

A beautiful loaf comes out. I really should try doubling the loaf to see if I can get a full sized bread to come out.... one day.

A simple delicious joy for those on a keto diet. 

No comments: