Translate

Friday, November 16, 2012

the Stinking Rose

For my second bday weekend, hubby and I went to the Stinking Rose... (I am so spoiled by food lately!... YUM)
their breads are to die for! Super delicious with a soft interior and a slightly crunchy exterior. Their breads are freakin perfect!

Mussels and Shrimp Combo - again, AMAZING!!! and filling too! We actually ordered it to act as an appetizer, but omgosh, there were so many mussels topped with about 6-7 shrimps for the medium plate. MMMMMM!

Hubby ordered the Boneless Short Rib - it was pretty good too, I can't say/remember anything bad about it... the mashed potatoes were also plenty tasty and yumsters!

I ordered their Fish n Chips and the fish is also AMAZING! It's got this great crunch on the outside w/o feeling ridiculously oily/greasy and super soft and moist on the inside. My hubby also would like to point out that it's a whole fillet... it's just curled up into the fries. 

The foods at the Stinking Rose is just AWESOME and super delicious and I can't stop raving about how great the Stinking Rose is. 

Please note: I don't usually post restaurant foods up on my blog, but since it was my birthday weekends... I figured I'd make an exception :)

No comments: