Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Nutella Cookie Sandwich

So, I found an amazing nutella cookie sandwich recipe. So easy and so simple! But as I was making it, I noticed exact measurements weren't really given :(. Still, I HAD to make them. It is nutella after all. And they came out perfectly so I have to share!


Here's what you'll need:
10 oz nutella
1 egg
2 tbs butter, melted
1 cup all purpose flour
1-1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt




First, get the nutella weighed out in a mixing bowl. Then, mix in the egg and melted butter.

In another bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and salt. This is your self-rising flour. So, if you have that, use 1 cup in place of the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. It'll save a wee bit of time. Then add the flour into your nutella batter in stages until well incorporated. Should look something like the below.

Then, spoon them out onto your parchment lined cookie sheet. It should yield about 20 cookies if dosing them out by the tablespoon. After scooping them out, I flattened them with the back of the spoon.

Place them in a preheated oven of 350°F and bake for 15 minutes.

Let it stand for about 10 minutes or until it cools down enough to spread some nutella on and make them even more delicious and decadent sandwich cookies!!!
They are suuuuuuuuuper scrumptious. And I can't wait to make more, but I'm not too keen on sharing my cookies! hehe


Btw, here's the original webpage that had the original idea of nutella sandwiches.
And here's the webpage for turning all purpose flour into self-rising flour.

No comments: