Translate

Monday, June 17, 2013

Steak and Salad

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

For father's day, we were gonna treat dad and go to Road to Seoul to stuff our faces with delicious meats and side dishes for lunch. Sadly, it turned out that dad decided to eat with his fellow church people and didn't come home til about 2pm. That meant  the hubster and I had to think of something else. What other meats to eat? Why, a steak of course! And so we set course to our local Pavillions and bought ourselves some steak and our favorite kettle chips!

This was supposed to my pop's Father's Day dinner, but my he was still too full and so this ended up being my hubby's and my dinner:
Mm-mmmmmm

However, pops did find room for dessert that we bought esp. for him:
Danish pie! Twas super yummy. I can't remember the last time we had danishes in the house. It's been awhile, which made it that much more enjoyable.

The next day, pops did get his steak and salad though:



No comments: